These are the reason we hold your personal details for:-
- To meet product orders or requests for services or information; to process payments; and to keep our records up-to-date.
- Where you have given your permission to the Publisher to tell you by telephone, post or e-mail about special offers and current or new products that you may be interested in.
- To enable other people or businesses to carry out our work on our behalf.
- Where you have given your permission, to pass your information to carefully selected organisations to allow them to tell you about their special offers or products and services that may be of interest to you; and
- To manage competitions and contact the winners.
- We will comply with lawful requests to disclose personal information to certain authorities (e.g. the police)
- We may monitor and record any telephone calls to ensure we follow your instructions correctly and to improve our service.
If you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide personal information to us. We do not wish to collect any personal information without this permission. We do not wish to collect any personal information from children under 13. Where we find that a person is under 13, then we will immediately tell them not to provide any personal information to us.
Information gathered on our websites
Please refer online to the various magazine websites for their Terms and Conditions
Accuracy and access to your personal information
You can always change the personal information that we hold and it is free to do so. If you wish to change any details then please contact us. Details of all contact channels are on the “Contact us” link. You can request a copy of the personal information that we may hold by writing to us at the address below. Under the Data Protection Act, we may ask you to pay a £10 administration charge for this request).
Changes to this statement
We may change this policy to keep up to date with changes in legislation and best practice.
Further information about data protection is available online at the Information Commissioner’s website: www.ico.gov.uk.